1. Scarlet: I'd like to buy a ticket to Detroit.
Scarlet: I am not sure. What is the difference?
A. Round-trip or One-way?
B. Go ahead.
C. What can I do for you?
D. Are you living in Detroit?
2. Tommy: How is everything with you?
A. And you?
B. They are much better than you.
C. Yeah, it’s beautiful.
D. Can’t complain.
3. Larry: Why not stay here a little longer?
Mary: I’d love to, but I really have to go. Thank you for inviting me.
A. Well, hope to see you again.
B. On top of the world, thanks.
C. Pleased to meet you.
D. It is easy to get to your place.
4. Larry: I hate the nasty weather in this season of the year.
Amy: No wonder you look so depressed.
Larry: Yeah, ．
A. I can't agree more.
B. I feel under the weather.
C. Thanks for saying that.
D. It is none of your business.
5. Janet: Can we talk for a second?
Janet: Well, sort of. Yes.
A. Sorry, I am busy at the moment.
B. Where shall we meet?
C. Sure, is there anything wrong?
D. What can I do for you?
6. Jamie: I am taking my final examination tomorrow.
Lily: Oh, really? ．
B. Good luck!
C. You made it.
D. May I help you?
7. General Manager: I think that is all for the coffee break. Stop the jokes and let us carry on with our discussion.
Johnny: Okay. ．
General Manager: Next topic is about…
A. My pleasure.
B. I’m glad to hear that.
C. Let’s get to the point.